Thanksgiving may have been weeks ago, but who needs a holiday to give some appreciation, right?
I know this may be cheesy, but I wanted to dedicate Thankful Thursday to Cory! Now, I’m no damsel in distress, but it’s been quite the year and Cory has been extremely supportive.
Top 5 reasons (in no particular order) of 2010 that I’m thankful for Cory:
- He encouraged me to finally get out of my comfort zone and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- He wore a traditional Vietnamese gown for our engagement ceremony in August.
- He took me to South America for the first time!
- He continues to further connect with my family and friends.
- He put a (wedding) ring on it.