While we were visiting one of Cory’s grandma’s this Christmas, I realized how special one of our holiday traditions is to her. Recently, she decided to pull out all her photos from albums, boxes and drawers and frame them all on her walls. As I looked around her living room, I noticed that a handful of them came from Cory and my holiday thank you cards.
Each year, after the craziness of December settles, we send cards to family members with a stack photos – usually from the recent holiday celebrations. Now that everyone uses digital cameras and online galleries, people are hardly printing their photos these days (at least, I don’t); but hard copies are nice to have around sometimes.
Here are some pix of the cards I made this year…
- Paper Source A2 Envelopes in Chartreuse
- Paper Source Cover in Khaki (Cut to be A2 size – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″)
- Lined envelopes with holiday wrapping paper and the Paper Source Envelope Liner Template Kit
- Embossed monogram with the Paper Source M Circus Rubber Stamp, Color Box Frost White Ink and White Diamond Embossing Powder
- Embossed return address on the back of the envelope with the Paper Source Return Address Embosser Plates Text Weight – Bottom Load in Century Gothic
- Random white envelopes I had leftover from something
- Paper Source Cover paper in Red (Cut to be approximately 4″ x 6 1/2″)
- Same embossed monogram and return address as above
Here’s a link to some pix that I may include with the cards: Flickr Holidays set.