Today’s Ingrid’s big CD release party for her new album Shed and I am SOOOOOO sad to miss it! So, in honor of her big night, I have a few song requests (she’ll obviously read this before hitting the stage):
- “At Last ” – We used to make Ingrid sing this all the time at KU.
- “You Are” – My favorite song from Ingrid’s Eclectic Collection.
- “Proud Mary” – Our new wedding tradition.
- “Your Presence” – So I can channel my inner Mariah.
- “Better Off” – How are boys are dumb sometimes?
- “Move” – Party trolley!
Love you, Ingie Bunny!