As a thank you gift to our parents, Cory and I gave our families Blurb albums of both our Vietnamese engagement ceremony and our engagement photos. So, for Mothers’ Day we sent them the final of the set of three – our wedding album.
Well, admittedly, I didn’t finish the books in time for Mothers’ Day because I had such a hard time putting the photos together. Becky Hill took so many terrific images, that I had a hard (read: fun) time sifting them through all. I’m so thankful for these lovely images, especially since my videographer “lost” all of our wedding footage (that’s a whole ‘nother post!)…
You’ve probably already seen all the KU lovin’ incorporated in our wedding, but here’s the full wedding album. For Cliff’s Notes versions, a click on the links below for your viewing pleasure:
- A slideshow of Becky’s favorites
- A Facebook album of just a few of our favorite wedding pix
- A Facebook album of our Polaroid guestbook
- A wedding video by Erin Pot Pie
- Our video trailer (take a good look, cuz this is probably the only cut we’ll ever get from our rogue videographer – who shall remain nameless – although you can decipher the mystery vendor on his/her Vimeo page)
What’s your favorite pic from your wedding day?