Nothing like a cozy fireplace after a long day…
Cheers to chevron! From home accents to wardrobe accessories, I am ga-ga over these zig zags lately. Chevron is a perfect, modern pattern that adds just a pop of pizzaz — anywhere you crave it.
What do you think of these bold stripes?
1. Amazing rug, spotted on Simple Creative Inspiration
2. Denton Chevron Pet Bed Dog Duvet Cover by TheOliveCrow on Etsy, $55
3. Fun pillows, spotted on Confetti Style
4. Fabulous bowls and cups, spotted on Confetti Style
5. Love the curtains, spotted on Live. Like. You.
6. DIY art by Timber and Lace
7. Ziggy Chair from Urban Outfitters, available online only for $279
8. Another great rug, spotted on What ET Calls Home
1. Mod Chevron Clutch Purse by Red Velvet Shop, unavailable at this time
2. Chevron Scaft by Forever 21, $9.80
3. Flats by Missoni for Target, spotted on Paiges of Style
4. V-neck Cardigan by Missoni for Target, spotted on Style Bubble
5. 70s Candy Chevron Skirt from Thrifted & Modern, sold out
6. Zig Zag Shift Dress by Sosie, $43
We spray painted a gaudy deeeeeeeep gold M into a softer “Champagne Nouveau” gold for our entryway.
Krylon worked wonders! I want to spray paint everything now! What was the last thing you spray painted? Would love some ideas!
I wish I would have taken a “before” picture…
Watching the snowfall last night was beautiful. I have never seen a storm quite like it – high winds, thunder, snow. We could not even see cars 100 feet from our home.
When we woke up this morning, we were so excited to peek through the windows, in the cozy comfort of our home. Then, reality set in and we needed to take the dogs out! This photo is of our side street at about 9 a.m.
Well, originally, my picture of the day was going to include our football food spread, complete with Nora Fleming servingware with a Bears helmet and football; but, since the Bears unfortunately loss, today’s picture of the day is Reina selfishly playing with a toy we got Shaggy for Christmas.